Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Justin Bieber ชนะรางวัล JUNO Awards 2011



ล่าสุดหนุ่ม Justin Bieber ได้รางวัล Juno Fan Choice Awards รวมถึงรางวัล "Best Pop Album Of The Year : My World 2.0 !!! ขอแสดงความยินดีกับหนุ่มคนนี้ด้วยจ้า!

The Juno Awards on Sunday night was an award show for the Canadian performers who make music. One of those performers, Justin Bieber, took home several awards from the Canadian fans. The young entertainer won the ‘Juno Fan Choice Award’ and he also was awarded the ‘Best Pop Album of the Year’ for his album My World 2.0.

While Justin Bieber is half way around the world on tour Sunday night, he definitely was aware of the awards he now can put on his mantle as he sent a video message that played after he won.

“I want to thank everybody so much for believing in me. Most of all, I want to thank my mom for raising me in Canada. I want to thank my dad, I want to thank my little brother and sister, because, you know, they’re so cute and just so lovable. I love everybody, my grandma and grandpa. You guys are amazing. Go Leafs go.”

Justin Bieber fans watched the Juno Awards around the world as the winners were announced for the categories. Every time the performer won, fans would take to the social networking sites and congratulate their favorite entertainer which made Justin Bieber’s name trend online as fans celebrated.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment